Should I buy Powerscore admissions help?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Should I buy Powerscore admissions help?

Postby osalinas44 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:57 am

I have followed this forum for a while but this is my first post. I just recieved my June 2010 LSAT scores on Friday and I am satisfied with the score I got (161). My question is should I buy the Powerscore admissions help. I figure that I should since I will only be applying to law school once in my life and I might as well give it my best shot. Also if anybody has ever bought the Powerscore admissions help please post your review your experience. A little about myself....
GPA. 3.65
LSAT. 161
URM (Mexican American)
Residency- Texas
Worked through college, worked as a facilitator for a non-profit that taught life skills to juveniles who were at risk of being involved in gangs and also to those who had already been incarcerated before, worked at a museum giving tours, worked at an alternative school tutoring and trying to get kids to enroll in college and now I work as a researcher for an oil and gas company.

Also I interned for a congressman, went to D.C for an academic seminar for 17 days. I am also an Americorps volunteer, and have done quite a bit of volunteer activities (my favorite being Habitat for Humanity) For a year I was a Court Appointed Special Advocate for abused and neglected children.

I am also an athlete, I am a competative Boxer who has 25 fights and I have trained and fought during my college career.

I want to apply to quite a bit of places mostly here in Texas. I want to try to get into UT and I want to know if Admissions help from Powerscore will give me a better shot at being admitted to UT. Thank you for your time.

Re: Should I buy Powerscore admissions help?

Postby lawrencecis » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:44 pm

I have practically the same #'s and background as you. Just wanted to say gooood luck. Sorry, but I'm not going to use Powerscore.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”