I have been wait listed at the following schools over the past few months. I've sent additional information in as noted, and I'm just wondering how long I should wait until I send another LOCI:
1. Pepperdine (WL on 3/1, Additional LOR sent on 4/6, LOCI sent on 4/12)
2. Brooklyn (WL on 4/25, LOCI sent on 4/28)
3. Loyola LA (LOCI sent 5/3*, WL on 5/7, Additional LOR sent on 5/24)
4. Univ. of San Diego (WL on 4/30, LOCI sent on 5/5)
* Sent a LOCI before initial decision because I hadn't heard anything in over 3 months since going complete.
Don't want to bother the adcomms too much right now but also don't want them to think I'm not interested in attending. When are additional LOCI's warranted for any of the above schools?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests