How much longer?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lawfuture10

How much longer?

Postby lawfuture10 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:00 pm

I have a question to anyone who may be knowledgable, or has spoken to any of the schools in question. I am currently sitting on three acceptances to schools, two T2s, and one T1 (American - Withdrew as seat deposit is due tomorrow and is $900 bucks). I have been rejected from one school (T30), waitlisted at three, and have not heard from SEVEN others. I am going to put down a seat deposit at one of these T2s, although it is not my first choice because I have not heard from these places:

USD
USF
Loyola LA
Baylor
Florida State
Notre Dame (expecting rejection)
Miami

I sent in the applications to all of these places on Feb 10. So, I am completely aware that they are very late. I just wanted to know if anyone else was in the same situation with any of these places or could grant me some insight as to when I could hope to have a decision. THANKS!

PS, probably not helping that I am a splitter with 165+ LSAT and 2.9 GPA (even though it is from ultra-competitive IVY-League undergrad business school).

lawfuture10

Re: How much longer?

Postby lawfuture10 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Sorry, damn forum is flying right now, post went off the first page in 3 minutes :(

Bump 8)

puss'nboots

Postby puss'nboots » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:07 pm

If it makes you feel better, I am still waiting on four schools and I applied mid-January. I also just recieved on offer in the mail yesterday. Luckily, I have decided where I am going. I refuse to withdrawl my app. I paid my fee, I want a decision!

chanchito

Postby chanchito » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:33 am

Yeah I am waiting on 6 and I applied at the beginning of Jan. Hopefully this or next week I'll know.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”