Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
tomhobbes
Posts: 455
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby tomhobbes » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Peter North wrote:Guys, stop it. Seriously.

That. Was. The. Funniest. Thread. I. Have. Ever. Seen. On. TLS. Seriously.

My day was hectic. I’ll post later this week. You guys kill me. LMAO! :D

Goodnight!


Too busy reading those applications?

User avatar
holydonkey
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby holydonkey » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Far too many periods in that sentence. Your slipping on you're perfect grammar.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby r6_philly » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 pm

nevermind I so smrt.

Soda Mixer
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby Soda Mixer » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Dude, why didn't you let this guy in?: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112084

keeping_an_open_mind
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby keeping_an_open_mind » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 am

See how PN doesn't deny, admit or make any mention of the fact that his PN moniker is accused of being an adcom?

keeping_an_open_mind
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby keeping_an_open_mind » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 am

holydonkey wrote:Far too many periods in that sentence.


Sound like someone else? You bet. Take notice of this:

PN's post:

Peter North wrote:That. Was. The. Funniest. Thread. I. Have. Ever. Seen. On. TLS. Seriously.


AR's post:

Asha wrote:I read. Every. Single. One. Regardless of numbers.


http://blogs.law.yale.edu/blogs/admissi ... wered.aspx

Coincidence? Or an uncanny resemblance? You decide.

Hitler
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 am

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby Hitler » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:38 am

keeping_an_open_mind wrote:
holydonkey wrote:Far too many periods in that sentence.


Sound like someone else? You bet. Take notice of this:

PN's post:

Peter North wrote:That. Was. The. Funniest. Thread. I. Have. Ever. Seen. On. TLS. Seriously.


AR's post:

Asha wrote:I read. Every. Single. One. Regardless of numbers.


http://blogs.law.yale.edu/blogs/admissi ... wered.aspx

Coincidence? Or an uncanny resemblance? You decide.


Uncanny Resemblance:D

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby romothesavior » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 am

Hitler wrote:
keeping_an_open_mind wrote:
holydonkey wrote:Far too many periods in that sentence.


Sound like someone else? You bet. Take notice of this:

PN's post:

Peter North wrote:That. Was. The. Funniest. Thread. I. Have. Ever. Seen. On. TLS. Seriously.


AR's post:

Asha wrote:I read. Every. Single. One. Regardless of numbers.


http://blogs.law.yale.edu/blogs/admissi ... wered.aspx

Coincidence? Or an uncanny resemblance? You decide.


Uncanny Resemblance:D


Hey. KAOM. I. Also. Do. This. Sometimes. When. I write.

PN. Is not. Asha. Nor. Am. I.

You. Are. A. F-ing. Moron.

HTH

User avatar
Unitas
Posts: 1387
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby Unitas » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:50 am

You should post some of the funnier private messages –without identifying the writers.. I bet some would be instant classics.

For example: Did anyone ask you to reevaluate their application (stuff like that)?? And do you plan on doing it :wink: ?

User avatar
Ragged
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby Ragged » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Peter North wrote:Guys, stop it. Seriously.

That. Was. The. Funniest. Thread. I. Have. Ever. Seen. On. TLS. Seriously.

My day was hectic. I’ll post later this week. You guys kill me. LMAO! :D

Goodnight!



Aww come on Peter, throw us a freaking bone here.

Its pretty clear that you are not just another LS hopeful. Care to clear up as to what you are doing here? You don't have to be specific if you don't want.

User avatar
FunkyJD
Posts: 1039
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby FunkyJD » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 am

What if Peter North were Tucker Max?

User avatar
YCrevolution
Posts: 4714
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:25 am

Re: Flooding my in-box with inquiries.

Postby YCrevolution » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:13 am

..




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests