(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:08 am


Postby jcgolf88 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:06 pm

So here's the deal. One of my professors finally managed to send in his LOR to LSAC. I've already been admitted to several schools, but was WL at Georgetown and have yet to hear back from Cornell and Duke. I'm wondering if I should send my letter to all three schools right now, or wait for the inevitable WL email from Duke and Cornell. Will sending it to Duke and Cornell further delay a decision? I probably could have sifted through countless threads to find the answer to this, but I'm thinking that someone lurking on TLS will have some insight for me. Thanks!

User avatar

Posts: 2086
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Re: New LOR

Postby gwuorbust » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:59 pm

I would send the letter to GULC now and hold off on the other two. I think this late it will only delay your decision, which is something you prob do not want to happen. And it lets you have another item to update your file w/ if you get the WL.

Good luck!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cannonballer and 16 guests