NEED ADVICE on 3rd LSAT in February

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
junelsat
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 pm

NEED ADVICE on 3rd LSAT in February

Postby junelsat » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Hello. I applied to 13 schools during late November and December. I have a 3.8/169/168 and was held by NYU Early Decision. I strongly believe I underperformed on the LSAT, as ,my practices were consistently above 170, and I know exactly where I panicked and let my nerves get the best of me on the third test. If I take the February LSAT, many schools might not see the 3rd score until after they make a decision. NYU will likely not make a decision until after I get the score back, and I don't think I'll be able to get in without some sort of boost. Furthermore, if I can get the score up it could help me with potential wait lists. My questions are these.

How will schools(NYU specifically) view a 3rd take?

What about the timing?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks a lot, I'm stressing over this.



Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], carlos_danger, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests