List of schools attended on application Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lemonpie

New

List of schools attended on application

Post by lemonpie » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:18 pm

When listing schools on applications, is it just for full-time enrollment?
I'm wondering if I need to list schools where I took summer classes.. then I'm out of space and I have another issue deal with. :shock:

Cale39

New

Re: List of schools attended on application

Post by Cale39 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:05 pm

lemonpie wrote:When listing schools on applications, is it just for full-time enrollment?
I'm wondering if I need to list schools where I took summer classes.. then I'm out of space and I have another issue deal with. :shock:
After some advice on here, I listed a community college where I took one summer class back in my soph year of high school (2003). Pretty sure you need to list all colleges attended. Someone mentioned there is a central database that lists all colleges you attended so LSAC won't generate a report from you until it receives the transcripts. The law schools will receive this report which lists all institutions so to be safe I think you should list out these schoos on the app to avoid any issues of "deception" or something. Others can chime in, but I'm pretty sure you need to list everything. I dont see how it would hurt to add an addendum with a list of all schools attended and dates if it doesn't fit on the supplied lines on the app.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”