Federal Loan Question

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
User avatar

Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Federal Loan Question

Postby JDHopeful » Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 am

So, on the studentloans.gov website, you have to sign MPNs for Grad Plus and Sub/Unsubs, then a whole application for the Grad PLus? Is this correct?

User avatar
Eugenie Danglars

Posts: 2353
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Federal Loan Question

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Tue May 31, 2011 10:02 am

You need MPNs for both. You might or might not need to do the GradPlus loan application. Some schools have their own application, so check your school's finaid instructions.

Return to “Financial Aid�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests