Accepting a scholarship offer Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
dingoesatmybaby

New

Accepting a scholarship offer

Post by dingoesatmybaby » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 am

Usually you receive a letter asking you to submit a written letter of acceptance of your scholarship and send that in to the school by a certain date. What does this mean exactly. Is it as simple as sitting down on word and typing down a one-sentence letter saying I accept the scholarship, and then mailing it out? Or does it have to be more detailed than that.

MP24

New

Re: Accepting a scholarship offer

Post by MP24 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 am

I actually haven't seen that on any of my scholarship offers. They usually all came with a form stating the amount and explaining any stipulations that I had to sign, retain a copy for my records and mail back.

philipsteele

New

Re: Accepting a scholarship offer

Post by philipsteele » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:44 am

Scholarship is the right of a student. It plays a very important role in student’s educational life, because they have many expenses in daily college life. So SPAM DELETED BY MODS is the best way to meet their primary and future needs. Before starting the college the student must research about the college whether scholarship is allowing there and also understand what eligibility is needed.

Return to “Financial Aid”