LSAT score needed for NYU?

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
mrincredible1990
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 pm

LSAT score needed for NYU?

Postby mrincredible1990 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Very first post on here so I wanted to see what kinda LSAT score would I need to get in at NYU or Cornell. Columbia too but I think my GPA is a little too low for Columbia. My stats are:

- 3.1 LSAC GPA
- Practice scoring around 171-172 range
- Decent, but not great softs

Also I'm a URM, AA male to be exact.

flexityflex86
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Re: LSAT score needed for NYU?

Postby flexityflex86 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 pm

mrincredible1990 wrote:Very first post on here so I wanted to see what kinda LSAT score would I need to get in at NYU or Cornell. Columbia too but I think my GPA is a little too low for Columbia. My stats are:

- 3.1 LSAC GPA
- Practice scoring around 171-172 range
- Decent, but not great softs

Also I'm a URM, AA male to be exact.

171 or 172 is probably good for NYU as an AA. Just hit 1 median, and you're solid.

User avatar
mrincredible1990
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Re: LSAT score needed for NYU?

Postby mrincredible1990 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 pm

flexityflex86 wrote:
mrincredible1990 wrote:Very first post on here so I wanted to see what kinda LSAT score would I need to get in at NYU or Cornell. Columbia too but I think my GPA is a little too low for Columbia. My stats are:

- 3.1 LSAC GPA
- Practice scoring around 171-172 range
- Decent, but not great softs

Also I'm a URM, AA male to be exact.

170 is probably good for NYU as an AA.


Thanks for the feedback, I was hoping so. Now I just need to get that score.

flexityflex86
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Re: LSAT score needed for NYU?

Postby flexityflex86 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:24 pm

If you actually are Carmelo Anthony, you could probably get in with a 165. That's good we.

User avatar
mrincredible1990
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Re: LSAT score needed for NYU?

Postby mrincredible1990 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:06 pm

flexityflex86 wrote:If you actually are Carmelo Anthony, you could probably get in with a 165. That's good we.


lol yeah I'm sure I could. I also wouldn't have to worry about costs going to law school either lol




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest