I'm trying to determine whether I want to stay on the two waitlists I'm on. My issue is whether or not accepting an offer late into the summer is more beneficial than knowing where you're going and being able to make the proper preparations for the move in advanced. From reading TLS I understand generally the factors at play when choosing a school and am not necessarily looking for advice regarding my situation (yet), but was wondering if anyone could share their experience accepting an offer off the waitlist in the summer?
(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests