(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:03 pm
I was accepted to a school with $$$$ and did not deposit or tell them I'm not coming. Is there any chance if I emailed them now they would still give me the same offer?
- Posts: 5417
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am
Only one way to find out lol
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:54 pm
I did this with a school;withdrew,regretted it, asked for the original offer, was offered it back. This happened within a two week span btw
- Posts: 13073
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm
- Posts: 10576
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm
Contact the law school admissions dept. It is possible depending upon available money if your response deadline has passed.
What are your options ?
Is your target market still Dallas ? Career goals ?
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:01 pm
Just tell them that you made a mistake, etc.
Its better to try and fail than......
Return to “Choosing a Law School”