Seton Hall Law Part-Time Question Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
jrox1979

New

Seton Hall Law Part-Time Question

Post by jrox1979 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Are there any on here that can answer a couple questions about Seton Hall P/T program?

What is the 1LE schedule (classes/times)?
The website is very vague about the schedule...(states classes from 6-10pm 3 or 4 days a week)

Would I always have to take classes in the evening?
Rutgers P/T program offers the entire schedule after completing the 1L required courses...is it the same at Seton Hall?

What is the approximate weekly workload/reading in hours?

I would appreciate any help or advice anyone can give!

Thanks

barrelofmonkeys

Gold

Re: Seton Hall Law Part-Time Question

Post by barrelofmonkeys » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:08 am

I don't have specific answers to your questions, but they all seem like reasonable questions to ask Seton Hall itself. You can contact the admissions office and they'll either answer your questions or direct you to someone who can.

I would ask them for a sample class schedule and whether it's possible to take classes during the day.

For the last question, you might ask them to put you in touch with a current P/T student so you can get a better idea about what the workload is like. I know one person who did the P/T program a few years ago and I will check with them to see how they would ballpark the workload.

jrox1979

New

Re: Seton Hall Law Part-Time Question

Post by jrox1979 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Thanks for the input. I am going to admitted students day on the 9th so I am sure I will get the info I need. I'm just trying to get a more "unofficial" take on it as well.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”