Section stacking at California western and chapman Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
togepi

Silver

Re: Section stacking at California western and chapman

Post by togepi » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:16 am

LiquidJames wrote:truth be told, i think UCI students are just jealous us and our alum network around the country. i mean, they had to dig up some old guy no one heard of from the carolinas to be their dean, and no, chapman is VERY VERY underrated, i strongly recommend you to speak to one of the folks from the admissions office and u'd know
Chapman is like a fat chick. They better have the nicest admissions staff or else they're SOL

LiquidJames

New

Post by LiquidJames » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:31 am

sublime12089 wrote:
LiquidJames wrote:truth be told, i think UCI students are just jealous us and our alum network around the country. i mean, they had to dig up some old guy no one heard of from the carolinas to be their dean, and no, chapman is VERY VERY underrated, i strongly recommend you to speak to one of the folks from the admissions office and u'd know

Don't study much con law at Chapman?
Thomas John "Tom" Campbell (born August 14, 1952) is the Dean of Chapman University School of Law, a former five-term Republican United States Congressman from California's 12th and 15th districts, a former professor at Stanford Law School, a former dean of the Haas School of Business, and a former professor of business administration at the University of California, Berkeley. He served as the Director of Finance for the State of California In 2000 He retired from his House seat to run for the U.S Senate but lost decisivily to incumbent Dianne Feinstein in 2004 and 2005, and previously served a term in the California State Senate.

speaks for itself

Cobretti

Gold

Post by Cobretti » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:49 am

I'm still hung up on him bragging about a 75th %tile salary of 70k. Between that and my general disbelief that anyone could possibly defend Chapman, I'm declaring flame

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:59 am

ChaseInk

New

Post by ChaseInk » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:07 am

Ok. So between this thread and the UCI Ranking thread, it's clear that you are delusional.

Also, just so you know, the tooth ferry does not exist... nor do M&Ms talk.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Gold

Post by 20141023 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:53 am

Last edited by 20141023 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

timbs4339

Gold

Post by timbs4339 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:57 am

Do they pay you OT for posting on TLS, Chapman admissions officer? Or is it on a per-student commission basis?

LiquidJames

New

Post by LiquidJames » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:58 am

timbs4339 wrote:Do they pay you OT for posting on TLS, Chapman admissions officer? Or is it on a per-student commission basis?
no, since when did it it not become ok to voice one's honest opinion? how much does chemerinsky pay u to be on here if that's the case?

Gold

Post by 20141023 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:05 am

Last edited by 20141023 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:05 am

LiquidJames wrote:
timbs4339 wrote:Do they pay you OT for posting on TLS, Chapman admissions officer? Or is it on a per-student commission basis?
no, since when did it it not become ok to voice one's honest opinion? how much does chemerinsky pay u to be on here if that's the case?
Shut up DH20Man

TheNextAmendment

Bronze

Post by TheNextAmendment » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Regulus wrote:
ChaseInk wrote:Also, just so you know, the tooth ferry does not exist... nor do M&Ms talk.
Scariest fictitious boat... ever.
epic response. Didn't even catch that.

LiquidJames

New

Post by LiquidJames » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Regulus wrote:
LiquidJames wrote:
You are not voicing an "honest opinion"... you are stating anecdotes and acting as though they represent the entire graduating class, which goes against statistical data. Sure, you might know a few people with decent jobs, and the admissions office might be full of nice people, but the data says that Chapman isn't too hot when it comes to placing graduates in respectable legal positions.

If you feel that the data is wrong, you should probably talk with your school about fixing the misleadingly-low employment numbers.
i believe what i see over what i hear, simple as that, and i try my best to explain to others what i saw/see today, that is all, feel free to disagree

Dmini7

Silver

Post by Dmini7 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:51 pm

I think its safe to say after this post that he is just a troll. Enjoy feeding him, as it is very very entertaining to read. :D

edit: to provide you evidence of his trolling in another thread...
LiquidJames wrote: i do think our ranking will rival IUB/Wisconsin/UNC in a few years. so i think we will be a peer school to USC/UCLA soon enough

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

LiquidJames

New

Post by LiquidJames » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Dmini7 wrote:

I think its safe to say after this post that he is just a troll. Enjoy feeding him, as it is very very entertaining to read. :D

edit: to provide you evidence of his trolling in another thread...
LiquidJames wrote: i do think our ranking will rival IUB/Wisconsin/UNC in a few years. so i think we will be a peer school to USC/UCLA soon enough
i may be a little optimistic, but i think it is a sentiment many of us share and we do work toward it to make it a reality

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “Choosing a Law School”