NU AJD

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Lear22

NU AJD

Postby Lear22 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Tried to get some info here a few months ago without much luck, so here's for another try.

I am looking to find information on accepted students to the AJD prog at NU. I have looked as eveywhere I thought of, but nothing really comes up. It seems like the only information out there is what's listed in the NU website. a search through LSN didn't bring up much since the program does not have its own criteria (and looking under 'special application' did not yield much). If anyone out there has more info on accepted students (mainly GPA/LSAT but any other info would be great as well) I'd love to know. From the looks of it, it appears that they don't get many applicants (only 100 last year, out of that 42 were offered a seat and 23 took the offer). earlier the statistics were of the '12 entering class, but now they seem to go back to the '11 one (http://www.law.northwestern.edu/admissi ... ofile.html).

If other TLS users have exprience with applying to the prog or know of accepted students and their stats, I'd love to hear.

thanks!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”