(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm
I am in at Berkeley and pretty sure that is where I'll be going. I applied to daycares there for my kid and there is one slot open. They are asking for a $700 non-refundable deposit now. The only other places I might go over Berkeley are Stanford where I am WL, and Columbia where I am reserve. What are the chances of getting in to either of these 2 schools off the WL and reserve? If there is a good chance, I will not send in the $700 because it is a lot of money. If there is not a good chance getting in to SLS or CLS, I am seriously considering sending in the $700 since getting in to daycares is hard.
- Posts: 7852
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm
The reserve list at Columbia is huge and it's very rare to get in once you're on reserve. Stanford's WL is pretty small and Stanford does use the WL, but it's not something you can count on, either. Send in the deposit. If you happen to get into C or S later, you can decide then if it's worth it to lose the deposit and switch schools.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jbagelboy and 3 guests