Where should I go?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
jdamele76

Re: Where should I go?

Postby jdamele76 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:08 pm

romothesavior wrote:
jdamele76 wrote:
romothesavior wrote:
jdamele76 wrote:With those three statements nobody would be able to leave an area 50 miles from where their base is unless it was for a T14 school then.

Failed logic here, and definitely not what I am saying.

In any case, best of luck. I hope things work out for you.

What are you trying to say then because I all I am getting is you have no connections to the Lansing, Midwest, Pacific Northwest Market. This with a bad economy means you will have little chances at earning employment.

That's pretty much what I am saying, but from this conclusion, it does not follow that nobody can leave a 50 mile radius unless it is for a T14. You created a straw man of epic proportions.

Its mainly because I was a little pissed at how dismissive Anon was. You are right though I have a tough road but I tried to pick schools which would help get me into the door. In these markets MSU, Nebraska and Oregon are respectable and they work on what I need in a school. I had to leave Cali because I didn't get into a school which I believed to be decent there (Davis, Hastings). I got into McGeorge but its McGeorge... no offense haha but you know.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”