UVA(105K) vs NYU/Chi Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
Dani.B

Bronze

UVA(105K) vs NYU/Chi

Post by Dani.B » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Someone help me please.

Added note: Im also held at harvard and waiting to hear back from Columbia

Would like BigLaw

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Re: UVA(105K) vs NYU/Chi

Post by Bildungsroman » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Has UChi even done finaid yet? Wait until you hear back from them on $$. If they don't give you any then take the money at UVA.

Dani.B

Bronze

Post by Dani.B » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:Has UChi even done finaid yet? Wait until you hear back from them on $$. If they don't give you any then take the money at UVA.
I was under the impression that they do not really give need aid and so far no news of a merit award from either. I did apply for anbryce(NYU) and filled out both my fafsa and needaccess forms. I'm pretty needy, so hopefully i can get a small reward, but Im not betting on it.

skers

Platinum

Post by skers » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:Has UChi even done finaid yet? Wait until you hear back from them on $$. If they don't give you any then take the money at UVA.

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Dani.B wrote:
I was under the impression that they do not really give need aid and so far no news of a merit award from either. I did apply for anbryce(NYU) and filled out both my fafsa and needaccess forms. I'm pretty needy, so hopefully i can get a small reward, but Im not betting on it.
Chicago doesn't do merit aid notifications as acceptances roll out like some other schools do. I think they tell everyone in one big batch. So, wait for them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Dani.B

Bronze

Post by Dani.B » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
Dani.B wrote:
Chicago doesn't do merit aid notifications as acceptances roll out like some other schools do. I think they tell everyone in one big batch. So, wait for them.
Wonderful! thanks!

Bronck

Gold

Post by Bronck » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Chi gives aid end of Feb and nyu beginning of March. This is way too premature. Wait another month, do scholarship negotiations and then decide.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”