UO vs SU

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

UO vs SU

Postby joni7alex » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:28 pm

I narrowed down my choices into two- uo vs su. In my case $ is not a factor, prestige is. Both are T2 and regional, but which one is better if I decided to leave the northwest? How about faculty? Student life etc. I have been to Seattle before, but I don't know about Eugene. Any input is appreciated, thank you.

Re: UO vs SU

Postby northwood » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 pm

visit both of them. Go to the one that you like best- that best fits your budget and gives you the best job prospects where you want to work. If you hate one and like the other- go to the one you like. if you hate them both- then re try. Also check out living costs and such. You need to take as much info in as possible. This includes the school, its facilities, the area- the city itself, and the job prosepcts at least( if you have more criteria then compare them as well).

good luck

Postby JakeL » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:54 am

There's no difference in prestige between either of these schools...

Mick Haller

Postby Mick Haller » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:04 pm

JakeL wrote:There's no difference in prestige between either of these schools...

true but the placement differs -- one places in WA and the other in OR. I'd choose Oregon based on personal preference. I like Portland better than Seattle.

Return to “Choosing a Law School”