Hypothetical Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Which school?

Cornell sticker
30%
GWU 105k
25%
Fordham 75k
5%
BU 60k
8%
Texas 21k
18%
Take a year off with no meaning WE and retake
13%

Total votes: 76

FiveSermon

Gold

Re: Hypothetical

Post by FiveSermon » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Well Cornell is the one school I didn't hear back from yet. I really hope I get in now...would be silly if I got rejected after making this thread.

Edit: I've decided to start prepping for a retaking. Maybe Cornell will throw some $ at me.

nyankees51

New

Post by nyankees51 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:33 am

Hey we have amost identical stats and have a similar decision to make. Mine is just BC instead of BU. I'm also waiting on Cornell but that is what I voted for because I think that is what seems to be the best option. However, I have been speaking with a partner at a big firm in NYC who says Fordham with the money is a good route. The other thing I was considering was waiting a year since I didn't apply to MVPD either. With our stats even without a retake an ED to one of them would give us a good shot.

FiveSermon

Gold

Post by FiveSermon » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 pm

nyankees51 wrote:Hey we have amost identical stats and have a similar decision to make. Mine is just BC instead of BU. I'm also waiting on Cornell but that is what I voted for because I think that is what seems to be the best option. However, I have been speaking with a partner at a big firm in NYC who says Fordham with the money is a good route. The other thing I was considering was waiting a year since I didn't apply to MVPD either. With our stats even without a retake an ED to one of them would give us a good shot.
4.0 GPA :o

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Choosing a Law School”