Sending your graduation transcript after being accepted Forum

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
db25

New

Sending your graduation transcript after being accepted

Post by db25 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 pm

So right now I am in my senior year of college and have been accepted to a law school at this point. The school wrote in my acceptance letter that I would have to provide an end-of-the-year transcript as proof of graduation. Assuming the fact that I get semi-decent grades, is there any chance of this impacting my acceptance? I know revoking admissions due to poor senior year grades is an urban myth for UG college admissions, so I'd really like to just fuck around for the last part of the year.

NZA

Silver

Re: Sending your graduation transcript after being accepted

Post by NZA » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:04 pm

db25 wrote:So right now I am in my senior year of college and have been accepted to a law school at this point. The school wrote in my acceptance letter that I would have to provide an end-of-the-year transcript as proof of graduation. Assuming the fact that I get semi-decent grades, is there any chance of this impacting my acceptance? I know revoking admissions due to poor senior year grades is an urban myth for UG college admissions, so I'd really like to just fuck around for the last part of the year.
Do it and find out. :P

Scenario 1: You fuck around. Probability of law school rejecting you > 0%.

Scenario 2: You don't fuck around. Probability of law school rejecting you = 0%.

Hmm...rational choice theory dictates we embrace one of these options. Which one should it be?

Return to “Choosing a Law School”