So up until recently I had decided to go to BLS, but a few days ago Villanova offered me a 20k/year (guaranteed for all 3 years) scholarship. BLS has only offered me a 12k grant for this year and theres no guarantee i'll get it again next year. I'd much rather live in NYC but Philadelphia isn't a bad town (I've visited both).
Would I be completely foolish to turn down an offer from a school in a less competitive region that would cost me 60k less in debt just to live in NYC?
(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: pushpinmelon and 2 guests