Case($) Pitt ($) or Denver ($)?

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )

Where to?

Pitt (22/year)
Case (25/year)
Denver (12/year)
Total votes: 6

Case($) Pitt ($) or Denver ($)?

Postby bkenney2 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 pm

So, deadlines are approaching and I just don't know. I am looking at Case at 25 a year, Pit and 22 a year, or Denver at 12 a year. I don't really care where I live, so long as it is safe. Family ties to the east coast (not Pittsburgh or Cleveland though). I really just want to know what you guys think is the best option. Denver is obviously the better city and if these schools are all basically a wash in their ability to get me a job in their respective regions should I just go with Denver (better city and cheapest option) or is there a significant difference in opportunity between the schools??

Re: Case($) Pitt ($) or Denver ($)?

Postby reverendt » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Pitt and case for sure if you think you want to work on the east coast.

If you'd like a serious change of scenery, take denver.

None of them will give you much in the way of nationwide opportunities, at least straight out of school.

Re: Case($) Pitt ($) or Denver ($)?

Postby Scurredsitless1 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 pm

these were 3 of my top choices going into the cycle. I ended up choosing pitt, but it was my cheapest option, and I have strong ties to the city.

Denver is seriously one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Since it is your cheapest option, and no close ties to the other cities, I think the choice is clear.

Enjoy Denver (which should be easy, it's awesome).

Return to “Choosing a Law School”