Duke vs. Michigan vs. Penn

(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
SweetrollStealer

Duke vs. Michigan vs. Penn

Postby SweetrollStealer » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Haven't heard from Penn yet, nor have I heard about scholarship offers from Duke or Michigan. No real geographical preference (although I wouldn't mind escaping the northeast and midwest winters to which I've become accustomed 8) ), and I know all three probably send grads all over. I'm wondering about quality of life, and whether there are noticeably better job prospects or quality of education at any one of the three over the others.

im_blue

Re: Duke vs. Michigan vs. Penn

Postby im_blue » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Depends on where you want to practice. For example, Michigan would be the best option for California, while I'd go with Penn for NYC.

hopefullaw27

Re: Duke vs. Michigan vs. Penn

Postby hopefullaw27 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 am

coming from penn undergrad...i hear penn law students all have great quality of life. also, the upenn actually has a decent campus considering it's located in a city. i also love the city because it's manageable. I feel like i can explore every nook and cranny and actually consider the city my own. This is contrast to NYC where it's so big and busy that I feel like i could never have a complete grasp of it. If you have any questions about the campus or the city of philly i'd be glad to help you out

Return to “Choosing a Law School”