So I have been WL'ed at two schools so far...Washington and Lee and CU Boulder.
Both of those are pretty high on my list, but I can't say for sure they are "the one" until I hear back from everywhere and can compare offers.
I have to have a decision made at the end of February. Wife has to get certified in the state we are going to, have to sell my house, etc.
Is it even worth it to keep asking about acceptance when I can't honestly say let me off the WL and I will attend?
Also, since I was WL'ed, very little chance at $$, correct?
(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:39 pm
If you need to decide by late February I wouldn't worry about trying to stay on the waitlist unless you're fairly certain that you'd like to attend one of the two. Schools usually start pulling from the waitlist in late March and beyond, so you'll likely just waste your energy trying to get in before that time. Also, it's tougher to get $$ when you're admitted off of the WL (especially if you've got to make a quick decision). Just see what else comes your way and roll with that.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: snowball17 and 6 guests