ever since i got accepted to psu and am waiting desperately for gmu to get back to me i've been thinking about transferring law schools.
i know transferring law schools is not as easy as UG but i heard it is doable. i have a few questions...
1. is transferring from tier 2 to t14 doable without a 4.0 gpa?
2. how much weight is put on UG gpa and lsat when transferring?
3. what about work experiences? is 1L gpa what matters the most?
4. if looking for a biglaw job, and possibly becoming a partner in the distant future, does transferring matter?
5. is it better to do well at a tier 2 school than above average at t14 for big law?
6. is it that difficult for transfer students to join law reviews or moot at their new schools?
7. is it worth transferring?
i know this is still a long way away but i'm curious.
(Rankings, Profiles, Tuition, Student Life, . . . )
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10488
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 1:14 am
Doritos wrote:Inygma wrote:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=82937
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 22&t=82937
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: flashforward and 8 guests