- Posts: 629
- Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 4:57 am
Thanks to the magic of Print-On-Demand (your book gets printed when you buy it), the cleaned up version (Version 1.3) is already now available on Amazon -- So, if you purchased the book on 9/16 or later, you version should be virtually typo free (thanks to tls), and it will be devoid of the errors below.
For those of you who are using version 1.2 (you can tell by looking at the copyright page -- it will say 17 16 15 14 13 2 3 4 5) here are the important errors that you ought to be aware of:
148. First diagram - in last slot should have, instead of “S/P,” “Sm/Pm”
164. Solution to Drill Answer #1: Number 5 has two lines crossed out; should just have one crossed out
164. Solution to Drill Answer #3: Number 4 has one line on top - it shouldn’t have that line and the space should instead be blank
164. Solution to Drill Answer #4: Number 2 has three lines crossed out; should just have two crossed out
166. First set, fifth question, answer should be “1,2” not “0,1,2”
166. Fourth set, sixth question, answer should be “2” not “1 or 2”
256.Unless example should say “sixteen or over” rather than “over sixteen.” so it should say “You can’t drive UNLESS you are sixteen or over,” or “UNLESS you are sixteen or over, you can’t drive.”
286/288. 2nd set (Medical Expert) - question #4 (“Find a principle…”) shouldn’t be there, and thus the solution is also not correct
307. #10 C is circled, but D (as per the explanation) is correct
402. #4 Answer D is circled, but E (as per the explanation) is correct
407. #13 Explanation is flawed. Should read: If Freedom makes a trip to T in week 5, there are only two options for where J can go (since it can’t go in four and since it must be preceded by G). Once we’ve drawn two boards, one with G, J in 2,3 and the other with G, J in 1,2, we can use the M-G-M rule to determine that in the first situation, M must go in 1 and either 4 or 6, and in the second, the only place for M-G-M to go would be 3,4, and 6. We can use these results to confirm that all answers other than (D) must be false.
Thanks again everyone for all of your help, and all of the positive feedback about the book.
Salary $70,000 - $75,000 a year Job Type Full-time Qualifications Experience: lega... read more
Seeking a Family Law Attorney with 0-3 years experience to join our team at SmolenPlevy. Requires strong writi... read more
Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission... read more