LSAT168/international/AA chances? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
valentinesepi

New

LSAT168/international/AA chances?

Post by valentinesepi » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:34 am

Hi all,
I’m an international student just graduated this year and got an AA for my GPA evaluation, a 168 LSAT and probably T3 softs.
I have applied to several T20 schools with a score of 165 just to take a shot last year, but I submitted the applications really late, only a couple of days before the deadline and did not get any acceptance.
I was wondering what are my chances for this coming cycle?
1.Do I have a chance at T20 schools like USC/BU?
2. Should I go for any ED to boost my chances?
3. If I retake in October (the next available test for international test takers), how much do I have to score for T14 or maybe scholarships?
Any suggestion would be helpful, thanks!

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: LSAT168/international/AA chances?

Post by crazywafflez » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:46 am

valentinesepi wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:34 am
Hi all,
I’m an international student just graduated this year and got an AA for my GPA evaluation, a 168 LSAT and probably T3 softs.
I have applied to several T20 schools with a score of 165 just to take a shot last year, but I submitted the applications really late, only a couple of days before the deadline and did not get any acceptance.
I was wondering what are my chances for this coming cycle?
1.Do I have a chance at T20 schools like USC/BU?
2. Should I go for any ED to boost my chances?
3. If I retake in October (the next available test for international test takers), how much do I have to score for T14 or maybe scholarships?
Any suggestion would be helpful, thanks!
AA won't hurt you, really, but doesn't help either. You'll want your LSAT within their medians. I think 165 may get a bite at the lower T20ish?
I'd retake the LSAT, I think you'll need a 168+.

Return to “What are my chances?”