3.69 179 MA URM Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
RobertHouse

New

3.69 179 MA URM

Post by RobertHouse » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:27 am

Been lurking this board on and off since 2017 and am finally posting. I definitely owe a piece of that 179 I got in April to all the great LSAT prep threads over the years. I'm curious if the big rise in very high LSAT scores will jeopardize me at the T6. MyLSN gets a little wonky when you account for the URM piece but seems to think I'm dicey at Yale and Stanford and in good shape everywhere else. UG is a huge mediocre state school, non-KJD, softs are pretty weak. Thanks in advance for your input!

talons2250

Bronze

Re: 3.69 179 MA URM

Post by talons2250 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:12 am

RobertHouse wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:27 am
Been lurking this board on and off since 2017 and am finally posting. I definitely owe a piece of that 179 I got in April to all the great LSAT prep threads over the years. I'm curious if the big rise in very high LSAT scores will jeopardize me at the T6. MyLSN gets a little wonky when you account for the URM piece but seems to think I'm dicey at Yale and Stanford and in good shape everywhere else. UG is a huge mediocre state school, non-KJD, softs are pretty weak. Thanks in advance for your input!
You are a very strong applicant who will probably get in everywhere with the possible exception of YLS and SLS, only because, at those two schools, it's less of a given that a student with high numbers will get in.

Return to “What are my chances?”