Chance Me: 3.61/174 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
sltu2

New

Chance Me: 3.61/174

Post by sltu2 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Wondering what my odds look like across the T14 for both admission and scholarships? I'm especially curious given the recent stat inflation due to the pandemic. I'm a senior in undergrad right now, but I'm considering waiting a year to apply since this year's cycle doesn't look much better than last year's.

Some other info:
I'm getting a dual degree with a BS in Aerospace Engineering and a BA in Philosophy, I've served almost 4 years in the Marine Corps with a reserve unit, I started at my University through an early entrance program (was a freshman at age 16), I've worked as a paralegal at a local firm, and I have a lot of research experience with various engineering internships and projects.

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Chance Me: 3.61/174

Post by crazywafflez » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:10 pm

sltu2 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:50 pm
Wondering what my odds look like across the T14 for both admission and scholarships? I'm especially curious given the recent stat inflation due to the pandemic. I'm a senior in undergrad right now, but I'm considering waiting a year to apply since this year's cycle doesn't look much better than last year's.

Some other info:
I'm getting a dual degree with a BS in Aerospace Engineering and a BA in Philosophy, I've served almost 4 years in the Marine Corps with a reserve unit, I started at my University through an early entrance program (was a freshman at age 16), I've worked as a paralegal at a local firm, and I have a lot of research experience with various engineering internships and projects.
I'd say your chances are good- and never hurts to wait a year, law school will be there.
I'd apply to all the T14 and whatever T20 is in the region you want to practice in. You should get some good options/ scholarships from lower T14 and T20- and I'd encourage you to take a great scholarship at Cornell rather than paying sticker at NYU or something.

Return to “What are my chances?”