Chance me please! t3/t6/t14 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
onesixonethreenine

New

Chance me please! t3/t6/t14

Post by onesixonethreenine » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:24 am

Hey guys!
Submitted all my apps at the end of OCT so I'm an early applicant. I got fee waivers for most schools, so I'm grateful I was able to apply to almost all T20 + some NYC safeties.

Stats:

-URM Mexican American
-3.9mid GPA
-3 AMAZING LORs
-PS that talks about LGBTQ+ adversity and how it relates to why law and my hobbies
-Solid resume, currently work at a top PERE firm and have started my own business with over 500k in revenue. Also very involved in my undergrad clubs, and I'm KJD.

-Here's the thing. My LSAT is abysmal (for these schools). I scored a 16low and I'm bummed about it, because the rest of my application is super competitive.

Can the rest of my app compensate for my low score? What are my chances?

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Chance me please! t3/t6/t14

Post by crazywafflez » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:24 pm

It's really hard to tell. If by low 160s you men a 164, your shot is better- if you mean a 161, you're gonna have a hard time breaching the T14 (not impossible, just hard).
T3: I don't think you'll get in. You can hope for the best, but I just don't think you're competitive for them.
T6: Same as T3. You may get a bite? But I don't think so.
T14: I think you'll get something here. Just be careful of that debt (unless you're going for PI, in which case, I'd still try to minimize but LRAP should cover that).
T20: You're bound to get someone here- it may be WashU, may be UT, who knows, but I think you'll get something here.
T1s: You'll get a full ride. I chose this option over sticker at the T20.
Best of luck.

Return to “What are my chances?”