Michigan, 173- automobile engineer, NURM, international undergrad - superior, 42 years old Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
gglsat

New

Michigan, 173- automobile engineer, NURM, international undergrad - superior, 42 years old

Post by gglsat » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:43 pm

Hi,

I have posted this in another section, but it seems that this section is the right spot to post this question.

I was wondering if I do have a shot at Michigan with some scholarship. I was initially thinking of going to Wayne state part time, but given that my LSAT is above Michigan average, lot of people are telling me that I have a shot at Michigan .

My worry about Michigan, is that sticker is financially crippling. 180k instate is kind of a huge amount. So what are my chances of getting some money at Michigan?

I initially took LSAT last year Oct and got a 156. This time I got a tutor and a got a 173 in Aug 2020. FWIW, I do work in engine development and am listed as an inventor on a 3-4 granted patents. I also have a Masters in Mech engineering from Michigan tech with a 3.75 GPA. Just to reiterate, my Undergrad is rated as a superior, even though I was only an average student.

Let me know your thoughts.

Return to “What are my chances?”