Chances for T14? 3.45 GPA 179 LSAT Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
mkay12

New

Chances for T14? 3.45 GPA 179 LSAT

Post by mkay12 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:16 pm

Graduated from a liberal arts college with a 3.45 GPA and I earned a 179 on my LSAT(Non-URM woman). I am currently working in the legal field as a Legal Analyst and plan to continue working for 2 more years. My low GPA is due mostly to my father losing his job sophmore year and scrambling for money to pay tuition. I was working 2-3 part time jobs and couldn’t afford my bipolar medication with no insurance which put me in bad situation that year. Aside from that year, I made the Dean’s list my freshman, junior, and senior year. What are my chances at a T14? I’m positive YHS are a definite no but hoping someone could give me insight on CCN and below?

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Chances for T14? 3.45 GPA 179 LSAT

Post by crazywafflez » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:24 pm

Just apply broadly to the T14 and the T20 in the region you'd be happy to work in. I think you actually have a good shot at the T14 (especially NW), and a good scholly package shot from like WashU. You've got a killer LSAT and while your GPA will hold you back, you are not barred from the T14 by any means.

Return to “What are my chances?”