Ivy Undergrad 3.99/173 nURM KD-JD Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
f003d75

New

Ivy Undergrad 3.99/173 nURM KD-JD

Post by f003d75 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:48 pm

I have a 3.99 at Dartmouth with a double major in Math and Econ. My EC's are not particularly impressive: member in Math Society, on Federal Reserve Simulation team, 1 RAship, TA'd 1 class.

I am junior and considering EDing Columbia next cycle. However, Harvard is my dream school.

What are my chances with the ED at Columbia and without at YHS, CCN, Duke and Cornell?

Thank you, and I am looking forward to your insights!

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Ivy Undergrad 3.99/173 nURM KD-JD

Post by crazywafflez » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:02 am

I don't think you need to ED to anything in CCN (i'll let someone else chime in if they disagree). I think you'll get into CCN (possibly H as well). You'll get into most of the T14 and I think you'll get decent scholly offers too.
Duke, Cornell, NW, Gtown, are all locks for you (or as darn close as one can get). I think you'll be getting some great packages from them as well, and I'd encourage you to take a full scholarship to Cornell over paying sticker at C (no idea if that'll be your outcome, but feel obligated to throw in that advice).
Pretty sure you're getting into CCN on down (with scholarships to a lot of the T14).
Can't really predict the big 3, I'll let others take a chance on that, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

uchioci

New

Re: Ivy Undergrad 3.99/173 nURM KD-JD

Post by uchioci » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:34 pm

You're fine, don't ED. Very high likelihood at at C and D with good money. High likelihood of CCN (you'll get at least one and likely more than one) with some money. Good chance at YSH.

Return to “What are my chances?”