Chances T-14 Should I ED Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Shawnsos

New

Chances T-14 Should I ED

Post by Shawnsos » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:52 pm

Three year military intelligence veteran graduating with a 3.85-3.87 and have a 164 LSAT. I am applying next year and mostly interested in high prestige PI outcomes and clerkships. Looking at mylsn I have a decent shot at some of the lower T14; should I ED? I'm willing to pay sticker if I have too with some money saved up but which offers the best boost Michigan Cornell or somewhere else? Thanks you guys are the best!

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Chances T-14 Should I ED

Post by crazywafflez » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:30 am

It is good you are waiting the year. I'd retake if you have the chance. I'm not confident you'd get into the T14 (although, if you don't retake, always worth applying). I'm less knowledgeable about the EDing process, so I'll let others hazard a guess about which one you have the best chances for. High end PI and clerkships are tough to lock from T1 schools. With you scores I'd normally recommend going to a T1 for free, but I don't think you'll be able to easily obtain your goals from T1 schools (not that you can't, it'll just be tough). Doesn't hurt to see if a T20 could perhaps let you in and throw money at you (not sure if it'll happen, but with military help and some money from the school, it could be a viable option). I'd retake and see if you can bump up your score. Sorry I don't have a better answer and best of luck.

Return to “What are my chances?”