Chances at T-14? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
mregan98

New

Chances at T-14?

Post by mregan98 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:03 pm

Do you think I have a chance at some t-14 acceptances?
I'm a KJD with a 3.93 and 167, t-4 softs. I've already been accepted to GW with a 1/2 scholarship and Fordham (still waiting to hear about money) and had an alumni interview with GULC. Are these promising signs? I'm just really confused by this cycle, so any input or thoughts are welcome! :D

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: Chances at T-14?

Post by crazywafflez » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:17 am

This is a more competitive cycle, so it is always harder to say. I'm not sure what t-4 softs means, but just assuming that they are like treasurer of some greek society and volunteered at the zoo occasionally? No clue. But, just going by your numbers, I'd say you've got a shot at the bottom T14 schools. Possibly even some that really like to see high GPA numbers like UCB. But I think Gtown, NW, Cornell, Duke are all chances. Also, I hope you applied to a T20 school in a location you'd like to be (maybe that location is DC, so you hit up GW?). Once getting your packages all together I'd try negotiating for better scholarships etc. I personally wouldn't go to GW at half price, unless I could live with family or somebody for free for the next 3 years. Taking on 60k debt from GW is fine- taking on 130k not so much. I go to mylsn and input your numbers and see how other folks with similar numbers have done. Best of luck.

Return to “What are my chances?”