3.6, 161 LSAT, URM (Native American) Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Gaucho98

New

3.6, 161 LSAT, URM (Native American)

Post by Gaucho98 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:47 am

Hello everyone, I just got my July LSAT score back and received a 161. I have a 3.6 LSAT GPA, and I'm wondering what y'all think my chances are for law schools? I am looking at law schools nationally, but I have connections to Texas, California, and Wisconsin. Where should I be directing my attention to?

At this point, I'm thinking about blanketing the T30 and seeing where I end up. Scholarships would be nice, but they are not necessary as I will receive financial assistance from my tribe. Does anyone have any idea what my expectations should be? I'm a KJD so looking at LSN including that plus my URM status leaves me with very little examples. Should I even attempt at the T14?

In regards to retesting the LSAT, I honestly don't know if I can score higher. I've studied for about a year and cannot seem to grasp Logic Games despite my attempts. I've even hired a tutor, used 7Sage, and I haven't gotten anywhere with them.

cavalier1138

Re: 3.6, 161 LSAT, URM (Native American)

Post by cavalier1138 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm

Gaucho98 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:47 am
I am looking at law schools nationally, but I have connections to Texas, California, and Wisconsin. Where should I be directing my attention to?
What do you want to do with your degree, and where do you want to do it?

Return to “What are my chances?”