3.1 GPA, 161 LSAT... Out of school for 7 years Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
pancakes3

Platinum

Re: 3.1 GPA, 161 LSAT... Out of school for 7 years

Post by pancakes3 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Yikes. Just let the OP pay for Cardozo/American @ sticker and be done with it.

BrazilBandit

Bronze

Re: 3.1 GPA, 161 LSAT... Out of school for 7 years

Post by BrazilBandit » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:31 pm

AReasonableMan wrote:
NervousLawful wrote:Well thanks for not being helpful at all by answering the actual question asked. You really don't need to know why I'm making the career switch in order to answer the question - this is a "What are my chances", not a "Make life decisions on my behalf", thread, I really don't need people telling me to reconsider law school as if I haven't thoroughly thought about this - I created this thread because I already made up my mind and have plans with law, and I needed help picking potential schools rather than a bunch of people telling me to give up on law. Yeah, I'm not going to make another post on this forum from now on.
5 years and this is your professionalism - some high school cheerleader level sass? Your question was answered. Your work experience will not help that much with admissions. At the very most you'll be treated like you have a 162 LSAT. Why do you think George W. Bush got rejected from UT Law? From a school's perspective, is it better to have the state governor's son, a mid-level computer programmer or a mid-level accountant? You're going to get in somewhere, but would be better off getting a 170 and trying for Northwestern.
your chance of being in a bad financial situation by attending a lower ranked school with those numbers is 100%

edit: Spelling

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”