Advice Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Dogecoin

New

Advice

Post by Dogecoin » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:34 pm

hi all, I have a 3.94 and a 170 on my lsat from a top 10 school. I was thinking about waiting this cycle out and retaking in feb or june to apply next cycle, but do you think its worth applying this cycle still? I saw that there was a significant decrease in the number of 170 and above applicants according to Spivey, so does that make it worth applying to the T-6 this cycle for me?

Thanks all :)

Kratos

Platinum

Re: Advice

Post by Kratos » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Get some WE, make some cash, retake if you want, and apply early seems pretty credited to me.

lawschool1741

Bronze

Post by lawschool1741 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Kratos wrote:Get some WE, make some cash, retake if you want, and apply early seems pretty credited to me.
This. Plus the difference in apps this vs next year will not significantly alter your chances. Rather, the additional WE, savings, and potential retake, could actually influence your future quite substantially.

Tiago Splitter

Diamond

Post by Tiago Splitter » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

You're in line for a huge scholarship at schools in the T-14. If that's what happens, don't sit out a year thinking things will be much better next time around.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”