Yet another splitter Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Colgate87

New

Re: Yet another splitter

Post by Colgate87 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:23 pm

It seems like a lot of people are so sure of these statistics, and are quick to deny someone based off of their own interpretation of numbers...but I tend to think that somethings aren't set in stone. 179 is pretty freakin good, and isn't that supposed to be one of the most important considerations for law schools. I say apply to the top, and see what happens. Only the people making the decisions can determine the outcome, and I thought that they take the whole package into account.The worst that could happen is that you don't get into an ivy league, but at least you will get into a decent school. If you don't try then you will never know.

Clearly

Gold

Re: Yet another splitter

Post by Clearly » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Colgate87 wrote:It seems like a lot of people are so sure of these statistics, and are quick to deny someone based off of their own interpretation of numbers...but I tend to think that somethings aren't set in stone. 179 is pretty freakin good, and isn't that supposed to be one of the most important considerations for law schools. I say apply to the top, and see what happens. Only the people making the decisions can determine the outcome, and I thought that they take the whole package into account.The worst that could happen is that you don't get into an ivy league, but at least you will get into a decent school. If you don't try then you will never know.
:roll:

xylocarp

Platinum

you can find me at www.top-law-schools.com!

Post by xylocarp » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:08 pm

you can find me at www.top-law-schools.com!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”