Should I cancel my LSAT score or not? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
paperrev

New

Should I cancel my LSAT score or not?

Post by paperrev » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Hey guys. Just came back from the October LSAT, and am honestly feeling really crappy about it. This was my second time taking it (was seriously sick in June, so cancelled half way through the exam), and I choked WAY hard this time - more than I anticipated. The rest of my stats are okay, and I was shooting for HYS or CCN, but I was wondering: should I cancel my score and retake in December, or should I just leave it and see how it goes and retake? Would it seriously affect my chances if I have a low score and a high score, or is it better to just have two cancels and a high score?? Thanks.

Connor Benz

Bronze

Re: Should I cancel my LSAT score or not?

Post by Connor Benz » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:32 pm

paperrev wrote:Hey guys. Just came back from the October LSAT, and am honestly feeling really crappy about it. This was my second time taking it (was seriously sick in June, so cancelled half way through the exam), and I choked WAY hard this time - more than I anticipated. The rest of my stats are okay, and I was shooting for HYS or CCN, but I was wondering: should I cancel my score and retake in December, or should I just leave it and see how it goes and retake? Would it seriously affect my chances if I have a low score and a high score, or is it better to just have two cancels and a high score?? Thanks.
I'd keep it. Canceling twice does not look good. It would raise eyebrows

Arcticlynx

New

Re: Should I cancel my LSAT score or not?

Post by Arcticlynx » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:45 pm

You're past the deadline to cancel anyways... So it looks like you're stuck with it.

Return to “What are my chances?”