Where to apply? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
shmide

New

Where to apply?

Post by shmide » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 am

Hello guys,

I just graduated from Cornell with 3.98 GPA and got 170 on my december LSAT.

However, I took LSAT three times (1st: Cancel, 2nd: 163) Will my 163 hurt my chances at top-tier schools?

Moreover, I still didn't apply to schools, but is it too late to apply to them now?

Btw, my softs are just okay(2 years of military service(non-US military), internship at a finance company, TA in the accounting course etc.)

Lastly, do I have a chance at Harvard and Stanford?

Thanks for your help guys!

uvabro

Bronze

Re: Where to apply?

Post by uvabro » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 am

McDonalds is currently accepting applications at its Jackson, Mississippi location on Forrest Avenue. It is a nice location with growth potential. Did you consider applying to work in Jackson?

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 am

We're not really sure what HYS do with multiple LSAT scores, though the rest of the schools don't really care much anymore, if at all. I think you have a shot at S, depending on whether they treat foreign service similarly to how they treat US service. H will be a tough one to crack given your 25%ile LSAT score and the fact that they more likely do care about multiple scores.

Very strong shot at Columbia on down though

francesfarmer

Silver

Post by francesfarmer » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 am

shmide wrote:Hello guys,

I just graduated from Cornell with 3.98 GPA and got 170 on my december LSAT.

However, I took LSAT three times (1st: Cancel, 2nd: 163) Will my 163 hurt my chances at top-tier schools?

Moreover, I still didn't apply to schools, but is it too late to apply to them now?

Btw, my softs are just okay(2 years of military service(non-US military), internship at a finance company, TA in the accounting course etc.)

Lastly, do I have a chance at Harvard and Stanford?

Thanks for your help guys!
163 will be ignored. I don't know if your non-US military will help you nearly as much as US military would.

http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com/wp-co ... atcher.htm

Edit to say I don't think you'll get into HYS but you should apply as per the list that website will spit out for you.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”