What are my chances? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
TexasAggie13

Bronze

What are my chances?

Post by TexasAggie13 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:33 pm

LSAT:172
GPA:3.8
Softs: Worked two jobs in college, ran my own tutoring business, interned at a consulting firm in London, ton of community service, interned at the TX Attorney General's Office, Eagle Scout.

How high into the top 14 can I go? Preference is UT with $$$.

Thanks!

ALgooner

Bronze

Re: What are my chances?

Post by ALgooner » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Why UT? I think you could do a lot better. Outside shot at H and S. Could maybe get $ at one of CCN. Will get $ at many of the other t14's.

Puffin

Bronze

Post by Puffin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:04 pm

You will get UT with $$$ especially if you're a TX res.
ALgooner wrote:Why UT? I think you could do a lot better. Outside shot at H and S. Could maybe get $ at one of CCN. Will get $ at many of the other t14's.
Above is also true, decent shot at H.

TexasAggie13

Bronze

Post by TexasAggie13 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Not opposed to other schools in T14 and I would probably poop my pants at an acceptance letter from H. I am just really feeling UT right now because friends/family/girlfriend are all in Texas, end game is to work in Texas, and I figured I would have a decent shot at $$$. Thanks for your comments!

ALgooner

Bronze

Post by ALgooner » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:44 pm

TexasAggie13 wrote:Not opposed to other schools in T14 and I would probably poop my pants at an acceptance letter from H. I am just really feeling UT right now because friends/family/girlfriend are all in Texas, end game is to work in Texas, and I figured I would have a decent shot at $$$. Thanks for your comments!
In that case, UT seems to be a great option for you. If I were in your shoes and didn't get into YSH, I'd take $$$ at UT over almost everything else.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”