Need help with chances, extreme reverse splitter Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
francesfarmer

Silver

Re: Need help with chances, extreme reverse splitter

Post by francesfarmer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:31 am

lovejopd wrote:
nickb285 wrote:I would sell a testicle for a 3.95. Throwing away that GPA on a school that would take you with a 151 just so that you can go a year earlier is ridiculously short-sighted.

</piling on>
:mrgreen:
I saw tons of people on TLS say that they would trade their organs such as a testicle, kidney, etc for an extremely high gpa(3.95+) :D
It kills me. Why the hell didn't I go to class during undergrad? Oh wait, I was 17. Nevermind.

nickb285

Silver

Post by nickb285 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pocahontas

New

Post by Pocahontas » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Why anyone would want to be a "reverse splitter" ... *sigh* ... I can't even...

OP, people with shitty GPAs will never have the option you would enjoy if you improved with a retake. Once a degree is conferred, that gpa is a lock... You really don't know what you've got with that right there. A traditional splitter can never go back and redo college, but you sure as hell can redo that LSAT.

francesfarmer

Silver

Post by francesfarmer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 pm

nickb285 wrote:
lovejopd wrote: :mrgreen:
I saw tons of people on TLS say that they would trade their organs such as a testicle, kidney, etc for an extremely high gpa(3.95+) :D
Seriously, if there were a GPA bump for organ donation, the hordes of desperate law school applicants would likely keep the donor pool full for years. My 3.17 and I could stand the loss of a nonessential body part.
This has got me thinking about how many people donate eggs/sperm/plasma to underwrite their law school tuition.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”