167/3.69 -Should I use ED? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
cclawer

New

167/3.69 -Should I use ED?

Post by cclawer » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:23 pm

167 LSAT
3.69 GPA from Michigan
White
Female

I'd like to know if it's worth applying ED to any of the schools on my list. I am from the Detroit area and would be fine working in Michigan (or the Midwest in general), but also have family in DC and Philadelphia and would be open to working either of those places.

I would really appreciate any advice about what my chances would be at the following schools, as well as if applying ED might improve my chances.

Chicago
Penn
Virginia
Michigan
Northwestern
Georgetown
Texas
Vanderbilt
Minnesota
George Washington
Notre Dame
Illinois
Indiana

Thanks for any input!

catholicgirl

Bronze

Re: 167/3.69 -Should I use ED?

Post by catholicgirl » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:33 pm

try law school by numbers and law school predictor.

LSATSCORES2012

Silver

Post by LSATSCORES2012 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:41 pm

It looks like with ED, you have a shot at Michigan, though there's not much data.

Otherwise you're looking at maybe Cornell or Texas, and definitely USC or Minnesota.

cclawer

New

Post by cclawer » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:46 pm

LSATSCORES2012 wrote:It looks like with ED, you have a shot at Michigan, though there's not much data.

Otherwise you're looking at maybe Cornell or Texas, and definitely USC or Minnesota.
Thanks!

In doing some research it seems I might have a shot at Michigan and possibly Georgetown (?) with ED. Wondering if anyone has any experience applying ED to Michigan with similar numbers. And would this then mean I'm not likely to get any scholarship money?

catholicgirl

Bronze

Post by catholicgirl » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:49 pm

cclawer wrote:
LSATSCORES2012 wrote:It looks like with ED, you have a shot at Michigan, though there's not much data.

Thanks!

In doing some research it seems I might have a shot at Michigan and possibly Georgetown (?) with ED. Wondering if anyone has any experience applying ED to Michigan with similar numbers. And would this then mean I'm not likely to get any scholarship money?
Your LSAT will probably preclude you from getting aid

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”