3.6, 165/162, part-time programs Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
kitmitzi

New

3.6, 165/162, part-time programs

Post by kitmitzi » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:26 pm

I tried applying in fall of 2010 and got rejected from every school. This time I'm applying part-time and hoping to continuing working full-time as a corporate paralegal for the next four years.

Anyone have any guesses as to what my chances are at GWU and George Mason for part-time?

3.6 from Dartmouth
165 in Dec. 2010 and 162 in Jun. 2012 (retaking fail)

I was originally going to try Georgetown part-time but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. If I want to stay in the DC area, are there any other schools I should try?

haus

Gold

Re: 3.6, 165/162, part-time programs

Post by haus » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:41 am

kitmitzi wrote:I tried applying in fall of 2010 and got rejected from every school. This time I'm applying part-time and hoping to continuing working full-time as a corporate paralegal for the next four years.

Anyone have any guesses as to what my chances are at GWU and George Mason for part-time?

3.6 from Dartmouth
165 in Dec. 2010 and 162 in Jun. 2012 (retaking fail)

I was originally going to try Georgetown part-time but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. If I want to stay in the DC area, are there any other schools I should try?
I would guess that you would have a reasonable shot at the PT programs for either GW or Mason.

Are you a resident of Virgina? Other than getting into law school and earning a JD do you have any specific career goals?

Return to “What are my chances?”