too late to apply? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
cylon_clone

Bronze

too late to apply?

Post by cylon_clone » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 am

Stats:
URM - AA Female
good softs, some work experience
LS Predictor chances would have been "strong consider" if I'd applied months ago.

There is one school that I regret not applying to: Northwestern. They sent me a fee waiver last month but I decided not to apply at the time. Even after the deadline, I'm wondering if I should apply anyway or if it's just a hopeless situation.

My cycle is almost complete. I applied to over a dozen schools. Got accepted to most - including some t14 - and WL'd at 2 so far.
I'm currently WL at UChi, but it seems that NW would be more my vibe. I like the idea of settling in Chicago postgrad. I've been accepted to UMich, but even with the rankings, it seems Northwestern would seem the better school if I want Chicago.

I'd be okay going to school somewhere else and settling in another city if need be. But realistically speaking, do I have a shot at NW?

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Re: too late to apply?

Post by JamMasterJ » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 am

No. I don't even think they would accept your application. You would almost definitely get in next year though

Return to “What are my chances?”