in @ UT, out @ UVA... Chances for rest of T14? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Tiago Splitter

Diamond

Re: in @ UT, out @ UVA... Chances for rest of T14?

Post by Tiago Splitter » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:43 pm

boosk wrote:
Strange wrote:
boosk wrote:To answer two above Q's:

No, I did not ED to UVA, I used my ED on Penn - is this a good idea? Should I keep it?

Yes, I have around 60 months of full time WE - all during undergrad & including two pretty interesting/competitive internships

ps. thanks for keeping this alive w/ a forum argument
I would not ED anywhere given that youre a URM, but I guess you can't reverse it now.
i could always withdraw that app...
You could change from ED to RD, but that would likely doom your chances at Penn. Penn is a very good school though and given you were already rejected so early from UVA might be the best you can do. I'd say hang in there with the Penn ED as long as you would be happy to attend.

crumpetsandtea

Platinum

Post by crumpetsandtea » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Tiago Splitter wrote:You could change from ED to RD, but that would likely doom your chances at Penn. Penn is a very good school though and given you were already rejected so early from UVA might be the best you can do. I'd say hang in there with the Penn ED as long as you would be happy to attend.
TITCR.

hookem7

Bronze

Post by hookem7 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:12 pm

OP, being an MA is a big advantage in Texas, assuming you can speak Spanish. I would seriously consider UT if you could see yourself living in Texas because it is far and away the big dog in the state.

boosk

Bronze

Post by boosk » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:50 am

rejected at Penn even with ED, but in at NYU so I'm pretty happy... I guess I can change the theme here to "CHANCES FOR REST OF T6?" haha

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”