AAMPLE CHEAT Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
aamplehelp

New

AAMPLE CHEAT

Post by aamplehelp » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 pm

I didn't score that well on my LSATS so I was accepted to Florida Coastal School of Law's AAMPLE program for the Summer 2011 semester. It consisted of 2 classes: Negotiable Instruments (N.I) and 4th Amendments.

I am here to tell you that you will have to study your butts off to pass. The passing rate varies from each year (last year it was 60%).

I was the few lucky ones. I have all the Notes, Study Guides, Practice Essay's, Flash Cards, Outlines, AND Rule Cards.

I sell this material for $150.00 (for both classes included). The reason why I am selling this is because I have spent 80+ hours typing this up and coming up with the format for the outline. Everything I will send will help you.

By having this material, you will save so much time by just reviewing the material instead of typing everything out. Trust me, this is one of the best ways to pass the course. If you are interested email me at: LOTSOFSPAM@gmail.com

I can also provide free tips and tricks ( you don't have to buy to get this lol ) ..so email me anytime guys. Good Luck. I'm here to help because I've been through this rigorous program.

AAMPLE HELP
OHMYGOSHSOMUCHSPAM@gmail.com
PayPal Accepted.

Curious1

Silver

Re: AAMPLE CHEAT

Post by Curious1 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 pm

IN BEFORE THE LOCK AGAIN!!!

ilovesf

Diamond

Post by ilovesf » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:55 pm

this dude is persistent. also ibtl.

tmon

Silver

Post by tmon » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:56 pm

More straightforward title this time.

nygrrrl

Gold

Post by nygrrrl » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Oh Curious, how special you must feel....
Because YES.
Done.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”