167/3.7 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
pimpsdontcry

Bronze

167/3.7

Post by pimpsdontcry » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:33 am

Hey guys I'm looking for a little insight, currently I'm admitted to UCI law but I've been waitlisted at both cornell and usc, what should i do? Wait it out and see if either school accepts me? Bite the bullet and go with UCI. Or take a job and reapply this next year (i worked fulltime + bio research for the past two years so I'm a bit spent and could use some rest haha). Any helps is appreciated thanks!

stats: 3.7/167 (third time!)
Last edited by pimpsdontcry on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

shoeshine

Silver

Re: 167/3.7

Post by shoeshine » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:36 am

I would probably retake.

Do you want IP and are you eligible to take the patent bar? I only ask because your job sounds science related.

pimpsdontcry

Bronze

Re: 167/3.7

Post by pimpsdontcry » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 am

shoeshine wrote:I would probably retake.

Do you want IP and are you eligible to take the patent bar? I only ask because your job sounds science related.
Gahhh I should've been more specific, thanks for the prompt reply though! the 167 was my third try, i went from 163-165-167 haha, if only I could take it a few more times haha. Unfortunately im not eligible for the patent bar as my education in the sciences is rather non-traditional, but I can tell you it was a great experience! I did cancer research and had the opportunity to shadow a lot of physicians. Anyways, reading the rest of the posts here of people that had similar stats to mine is depressing, apparently my chances are bleak at best. Being waitlisted should count for something no?

Return to “What are my chances?”